Unique, expressive and without equal
In most cases, whether original or replacement, the best you can expect from replacement ends is a special shape or embossing to make the strap end stand out. But what if you want something that really stands out; something that makes people remember you after you’re done performing and looking for your next gig?
That is what CDB Straps offers – something that turns heads.
Being a Rock’n’Roll star is not all glitter; it’s quality, too.
• Each strap end, guitar & shoulder, use brass or brass-plated hardware
• Rivets are used to enhance the appearance of the ends.
• For guitar, each end is approximately 5 inches long
• Shoulder strap ends feature a 2 inch long hook
• The material of the strap end is vegan, nylon and a shell material
• Each end is hand cut and no two are exactly alike.
• Custom options are available – color of stitching, length, nickel-plated hardware and conchos
Although designed for a modular guitar strap, these ends could be used with a standard guitar strap by re-fitting the lead end depending on the how the strap ends is attached.